Need dependable dryer repair in Boulder City, NV? If so, you have come to the right place! At Appliance Repair Experts, we specialize in providing top-quality washer and dryer repair services to clients in Boulder City and surrounding areas. We work on private, commercial, and industrial dryers from all manufacturers, so we can help you – no matter what the problem might be. Call our appliance repair hotline at (702) 515-1515 to learn more about what we can do for you.
Dryer Repair Services Monday Through Saturday
As you know, dryers don’t always break down during “normal business hours.” That is why our call center is open Monday through Saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM, so you always have access to the help you need. In most cases, we offer same-day service so your dryer can be fully operational as soon as possible. This will be especially beneficial if you have a commercial dryer because it will get you back in business right away. Call (702) 515-1515 to speak to one of our dryer repair experts.
Quick Dryer Repairs You Can Do Yourself
To save money on dryer repairs, you can do a quick inspection to identify and fix your appliance yourself. Here are some DIY dryer repair tips you can use for commercial and residential dryers:
- Clean out the lint trap. This is one of the most common causes of inefficient drying cycles, and it is one of the easiest ones to fix. Remove the lint, and your dryer should work much better.
- Clean out your air hose if the dryer is still not running efficiently. Sometimes lint gets trapped in the hose, especially if your lint trap has been clogged for awhile.
- Check the outside vent to make sure there is nothing blocking the air flow. Leaves, trash, and other debris can clog the vent, which will prevent the air from properly escaping the dryer.
- Consider the items you are putting in the dryer. A zipper, for instance, may make a “clinking” noise off the edge of the metal drum, which should stop when the item is removed.
- Check the breaker box to see if the breaker is flipped for the laundry room. A bad storm or power outage can easily trip this and cause your dryer to not have any power.
If the quick tips above do not work, give us a call and one of our dryer repair technicians near Boulder City, NV will be there for you. We will come to your home or business to inspect your machine for you. In many cases, we will fix the dryer the same day.
Call for a Dryer Repair Inspection
Appliance Repair Experts is happy to come out for a dryer repair inspection at your Boulder City home or business. Call our helpline any day of the week to schedule an appointment. We will perform a full diagnostic test on your dryer to find the perfect solution for you. We have the parts on hand and will repair your dryer in no time.